Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Imperial State Electric - Imperial State Electric (2010)

Sweden
Rock & Roll/Classic Rock
RYM rate: 3.44 (41 ratings)
The Crypts View: 3.80
320 KB

1. A Holiday From My Vacation
2. Lord Knows That I Know That I Ain't Right
3. Resign
4. Throwing Stones
5. I'll Let You Down
6. I Got All Day Long
7. Lee Anne
8. Deja Vu
9. Together In The Darkness
10. Alive
11. Diseased Pieces Of My Heart
12. Redemption's Gone

Imperial State Electric is a Rock & Roll group formed by Nicke Andersson (Entombed, The Hellacopters) tooking off where "The Hellacopters" started. The sound and music is better here then on Hellacopters last album "Heads Off". A more clear and more classical sound. Imperial State Electric will later this spring give out their second album on March 9th titled "Pop Wars".

No comments:

Post a Comment